1928

The first showroom opens in Al Magidieh Street, Beirut with a modest 100 sqm

of floor space

 

1953

The second showroom - and the most important at that time – opens in Allenby

Street with 300 sqm of modern floor space, specially designed by world renowned

Gio Ponti

 

1975

The third showroom opens in Sin el Fil which will later become the company’s

headquarters. After years of hard work and dedication, Geahchan Group was able to

establish itself as a leading company in the sanitary equipments’ industry

 

1991

Geahchan Group adopts a reformed policy which has set solid foundations to a fresh

new start in both the local and the regional markets

 

2000

The fourth and largest showroom opens with 5,000 sqm of floor space. Geahchan

Group was thus able to present its products as essential luxurious house items. This

last step forever altered the perception of sanitary ware in Lebanon and further

enhanced Geahchan’s position as a reference for industry professionals